1 pc boneless bangus (around 400 gms)
1/2 kilo of fresh shrimps
sitaw, talong, kangkong (the vegies available in my garden)
souring agent ( sampalok/kamias/kalamansi)
tomatoes, onions, green chili, and a little vegetable oil
fish sauce to taste
- Saute the onions and tomatoes.
- Add the fish and the shrimp and put in water.
- Bring to a boil for a few minutes.
- Add in the veggies (make sure you don't overcook it ;-D)
- Add lastly, the souring agent (sampalok/camias/kalamansi) and the fish sauce.
- Serve with newly cooked plain rice! Enjoy!