Thursday, December 15, 2011

Jasmine's Treat

My youngest kid, Jasmine, surprised me with her honors card and ribbon proudly posted in our ref when I arrived home from an out of town trip yesterday. The ever busy mom felt guilty upon realizing the effort exerted by my baby to be acknowledged :-D

Aside from the hugs and kisses we gave her, I prepared extra special tuna balls for her and her classmates to feast on during their christmas party today.


The busy mom woke up very early to prepare a super healthy piece for the KD II of GSC Elementary School for the Arts :-D. Sliced into small bits a lot of carrots, bell pepper, and spring onions. Opened a 1.8 kilo can of tuna flakes in oil, drained this thoroughly and seasoned it with a dash of salt, pepper and sesame oil. Combined everything in a bowl and with the freshest eggs around, the mixture was completed.
I then formed the mixture into balls and fried it in vegetable oil. The end result made me heave a big sigh of relief for Jasmine now has the tastiest and healthiest tuna meatballs to bring to their potluck.
Sweet blend catsup served as dip. My food tasters in the house all exclaimed "ang sarap!" when given a sample. :-D
I hope the KD II pupils of GSCSA enjoyed it as much also!

No comments:

Post a Comment