Sunday, March 18, 2012

Yummy Creamy Pork Chop

This is a recipe derived from my friend Tina's (Pinay inTexas) website. :-D

The sister of my mother-in-law and her grandson are here in Gensan for a short vacation. They stayed in our home over the weekend. Did my marketing Friday afternoon consisting of bangus, tilapia and porkchop and only to find out that my MIL's sister does not eat at all said varieties of fish. It is a good thing that my pantry is full of ingredients for pasta dishes so preparing a dish that requires the same things comes easy and handy for me.
I whipped up this creamy pork chop recipe ;-D

Ingredients:

3/4 kilo pork chop
olive oil
sliced mushroom (canned)
cream of mushroom
evaporated milk
garlic powder
onions (sliced into rings)
fresh parsley (from my garden)
ground pepper and Thai fish sauce

- rub the pork chop with ground pepper, garlic powder and a little fish sauce. Let stay for around 30 minutes.
- pan fry the pork chops in a minimal amount of olive oil over medium heat then set aside. (don't overfry pls.)
- in the same pan, saute the onions and sliced mushroom. Set aside.
- in a separate pan, simmer the evaporated milk and cream of mushroom. Season according to your liking with minimal garlic powder, ground pepper and Thai fish sauce. Add the pre-cooked pork chops together with the onions, sliced mushroom bits of fresh parsley. Simmer for the last time over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with plain rice.


happy eating!

note : the best compliment I've heard from my mom-in-law's sistah "ang galing mong magluto!" ;-d

No comments:

Post a Comment